Program To Convert Pdf To Cbr

chistorra

Here let them easy to use this tool, used to convert PDF to these comic CBR.

what it does is to extract pages PDF images and then compresses the a cbr.

1) Identify your pdf file to convert.

2) Name Prefix is the name that contains the sequence of images (if you leave blank will -###).

3) Name the output end of the file name.

4) Click Convert and ready, do not take long.

link for download: http://www.mediafire.com/?i0nj4ttwydw

Note: If using doubts temporary files and folders so that they are not erase anything.

Note2: There is no record of who did it so there is no support, so if you tell them it works and if not also warns jaja.

You can select multiple with Shift or Ctrl to convert several. :gbasp2: :gbasp2:

Edited by chistorra

• 1 month later...

2) Name Prefix is the name that contains the sequence of images (if you leave blank will -###).

Note: If using doubts temporary files and folders so that they are not erase anything.

Note2: There is no record of who did it so there is no support, so if you tell them it works and if not also warns jaja.

You can select multiple with Shift or Ctrl to convert several. :gbasp2: :gbasp2:

Thanks for your suggestion but if we consider that a PDF is just a container where you

can insert any type of binary data you want (the scanned magazines PDFs are just that,

a bunch of jpg images in one single archive. There is no recompression there) and the

whole idea behind a CBR is to have a container archive to store a bunch of jpg files

togheter, I really don't see the point.

A cbr file is simply a rar archive. JPG is already a compressed format (a lossy one,

by the way). There will be no gain at all RARing the JPGs again. You'll be simply exchanging

containers for you files. You'll only gain something if the PDF have more data inside it

besides the images.

The only reason I can see for someone to extract the images from the PDF and put them

into another container would be not having a software capable of reading them directly

from PDFs. And I think most image view softwares can do that.

And if you are having problems with yours, I can send you one I've developed that is

able to do that.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for your suggestion but if we consider that a PDF is just a container where you

can insert any type of binary data you want (the scanned magazines PDFs are just that,

a bunch of jpg images in one single archive. There is no recompression there) and the

whole idea behind a CBR is to have a container archive to store a bunch of jpg files

togheter, I really don't see the point.

A cbr file is simply a rar archive. JPG is already a compressed format (a lossy one,

by the way). There will be no gain at all RARing the JPGs again. You'll be simply exchanging

containers for you files. You'll only gain something if the PDF have more data inside it

besides the images.

The only reason I can see for someone to extract the images from the PDF and put them

into another container would be not having a software capable of reading them directly

from PDFs. And I think most image view softwares can do that.

And if you are having problems with yours, I can send you one I've developed that is

able to do that.

thanks for the suggestion, I find it interesting your explanation, and I understand the purpose of having the files in pdf. this is a small contribution to the community, I hope will be helpful now with your explanation is clear the use of these programs

I'd like to try the program you mention, sorry for my English

thanks for the suggestion, I find it interesting your explanation, and I understand the purpose of having the files in pdf. this is a small contribution to the community, I hope will be helpful now with your explanation is clear the use of these programs

I use it to view files on a psp and it is useful to me:)

I'd like to try the program you mention, sorry for my English

PDF's support additional features not available via the CBR format. Indexing, Chaptering, Hotlinking internally/externally within pages, the ability to use OCR'd text in pages for searchability etc .... I guess that's why the publishers creating digital versions of their own content prefer PDF over anything else.

CBR's are just a flat picture driven format .... nothing else. Good for simple viewing so I guess it has a place in some people eyes but nowhere near as versatile. Still ... different strokes and all ...

PDF's support additional features not available via the CBR format. Indexing, Chaptering, Hotlinking internally/externally within pages, the ability to use OCR'd text in pages for searchability etc .... I guess that's why the publishers creating digital versions of their own content prefer PDF over anything else.

CBR's are just a flat picture driven format .... nothing else. Good for simple viewing so I guess it has a place in some people eyes but nowhere near as versatile. Still ... different strokes and all ...

I prefer CBR's over PDF's to easily pick a picture that I want to edit... PDF's take advantage when your original file is vectorized (e.g. office files, sigmaplot graphics, corel draw images, etc.).

• 4 months later...

Mirror: http://hotfile.com/dl/99201061/4a7b95f/pdf2cbr.rar.html

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

at this point, i think pdf converter vb.net will be your choice.you can convert pdf to various formats if the software is strong enough.

HI there

I know it is more convenient to conver Pdf files using a fine PDF converting tool.But i have not found a pdf converter which supports to convert PDF to cbr.

Do you have any free trial?Thanks a lot

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...