E-Day's Work In Progress

E-Day

• Retromags Curator

Next up:

GamePro Issue 68, March 1995.

Out of the gate, I will mention that a few pages have parts cute out. If anyone has this issue and wants to scan those pages for me, send me a private message. The pages that are needed are:

Pages 126, 126, 127, 128, 131, and 132.

Here are two scans of the cover: One using the default scanner profile, and the other using some sRBG profile (both with saturation upped 20% post scan). Do let me know which looks better to you between the two before I start.

#1 - Default Profile:

01defaultcanon120.jpg

#2 - sRGB Profile:

01sRGBIEC61966-2.jpg

• Like 1

• Retromags Curator

They take the same time to scan. The second one is brighter, but the top one is actuallyvery close to the original print version. Much more so than the second one.

But it depends on what is best for the screen. That's why I want to get people's opinions on here before starting :)

• Retromags Curator
I'd go with the first one without a doubt. The saturation in that one just looks about perfect.

On the second one which seems a bit brighter the colors almost seems a bit washed out.

Not quite washed out, but getting close to it.

Hard to explain actually.

Consider it done. Your advice about boosting saturation by 20% did wonders. :)

LOVE your work E-Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are the MAN !

Thanks babe!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Retromags Curator
E-Day Did i ever tell you how much I love you ;) ? KEEP the awsome OLD gamepros going !!!

Awesome! We can have a man-man love affair on the front page of this site! :P

This is the last old GamePro that I own. So until I get more somehow, I can't scan anymore.

Anyhow, it's 100% scanned and edited, and will be going online tomorrow evening.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...