• Welcome Guest!

Welcome to Retromags! Feel free to download as many of our releases as you like, but why not go ahead and sign up and thank our members for their hard work below. 😀

Electronic Gaming Monthly Issue 137 (December 2000)

1 Screenshot

About This File

File imported by an administrator

• Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This magazine is one of the last magazines I bought before I finished mourning the death of Sega and began to save for my first Computer.

The feeling I get in this issue is either you love Dreamcast and the online sports games or you have Playstation 1 and maybe you're little sister's Nintendo 64 but life is dull and we don't care about anything until Playstation 2 is out.

For reference, Diablo 2 was released June 2000, 6 months before this.

Madden 2001 on PS1 looked like last decade stuff while I was enjoying 2K online with friends.

Pokemon Red and Yellow are on the 1991 Gameboy original and is revolutionary. It was also being emulated on a Pentium 33 Mhz

Preview for Jet Grind Radio. Another game I anticipated and enjoyed as an original idea. It came after the Texas Instruments powered Playstation 1 and before the respectable Playstation 2 which was loaded up with Japanese RPG's and favorites like Off Road Fury..

• Like 1

This is one of the best magazines I ever read in my youth because of the funny Hsu and Chan comic covering online gaming.

• Like 1

The first copy I ever bought of EGM and was immediately hooked and subsequently subscribed for the next 4 years. As a kid I felt so much excitement each month when I saw my copy of EGM in the mail

• Like 2